Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Janamashtmi

Today as I am writing this post I am very excited, any guesses why???

well well well.... the most awaited event of the year "Janamashtmi" is here. I just love this festival as muh as I love "Madhava". So I am super duper excited. We started preparations a month ago. New dresses for deities and their jewlery, everything is taken care of. So what I am doing on this festival??? I have bought a very cute jhula "swing" from Vrindavan when we visited last month. So my little cute "Navneet Priya" is all set to take swing. I have invited few friends from building as well. Lets see how it goes. I am super excited that I could not stop imagining THE DAY.

Hmm.. Here is a great article for those who does not know what is Janamashtmi.

And now presenting....

Star of the event
.
..
...
....
......


Shri NAVNEET PRIYA
(isn't he cute)






No comments:

Post a Comment